Friday 2 April 2010

La vita è gioia (the joyful life)

I have begun time and again, so here goes another attempt in the newest chapter of my life.


2010
:

Already full of sundry personal changes and continued growth.
24th year of my life (wow, I keep re-reading that because it doesn't seem true... Nevertheless, I will be 23 next weekend!).
Grand move across the country (I'll address this later).
Took on a demanding new job (since the move) with plans to continue my photography/design career.

Didn't necessarily make "resolutions" so much as I'm determined to improve and change (and we're not talking Obamunism "change") in many respects.

This morning while taking a shower (don't ask me why, but prepping time in the bathroom always proves profitable for boosting creativity and solving life's dilemmas!), I was struck with such JOY. It can only come from one source, and that would be Jesus. What amazed me is that I had been praying for renewed joy and thankfulness preceding this pleasant burst of happiness, and my Abba was ever quick to supply. It has carried me through the day as I prepare to attend tonight's Good Friday service.

Awestruck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...