Sunday 8 August 2010

Home sweet home

Today marks one month until I leave the Deep South for home.
Yes, that's right... Home for me means Cali, back to the beloved West Coast.

This is a bittersweet decision, but the Lord works all things for the good of those who love Him, and nothing is for naught.  My time out here has been full of new experiences, joys, and also many trials and sorrows.  However, I know that I'm a stronger person because of what the Lord has brought me through this year, and there will be more opportunities to grow and further give of myself in the future.

Home. I keep saying it over and over again in my head.

1 comment:

  1. Ok! Well, I hope to see you soon! When will you be arriving? Happy trails, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...