Thursday 9 June 2011

Sail away, sail away, sail away...


Do you recall Enya's 80s hit song, Orinoco Flow (also known as "Sail Away")?  I remember hearing it on the radio all of the time in the early-mid 90s.  It is playing as today's theme song.

Sadly, I haven't been very good about posting lately!

I didn't mention this in the last post because it is recent news, but as of much later today, I will be on holiday for the next week.  It came as an enormous surprise from friends the other day, but God has seen fit to bless me with an amazing, spontaneous adventure on an Alaskan cruise ship.

There will limited internet access during my time away, so the next post will come upon returning.  Meanwhile, I can't wait to walk around the ship deck and explore all of the delights (including--I've been told--incredible food) this trip will hold.  You can plan on at least one blog entry devoted to all of this after I'm back to normality!


See everyone in 10 days!  Until then, I am out to sea...

3 comments:

  1. Three times I have tried to comment and it doesn't appear to be going through. Have a wonderful time, many a friend has said it was their best cruise ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Third time was a charm! Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Mrs. Garaway! The cruise was absolutely incredible. I cannot wait to see everyone on Sunday and share a few of the details from my trip. :) God is so good!!!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...