Thursday 9 December 2010

"You never know a good thing 'til it's gone..."

Dear readers:

I have loads of yummy recipes (and how-to photos) to share with you all from Thanksgiving week 'til now, but this week has been pretty depressing because my oven has been broken.  Yes, broken!  (Sympathy, anyone?  It figures that yours truly happened to be the last one to use le four {as the French say} before it died, though I wasn't the reason that it did...) Poof, there went the beginnings of my splendid Christmas baking plans.

Thankfully, my tremendous fix-it dad was able to take care of the problem last night, and the oven is now in working order again!  Coincidentally, a large (and rather heavy) Amazon.com package just arrived full of GF baking ingredients.

I'm off to restock the cupboards, and commence a bake-athon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...