Thursday 17 March 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Wouldn't you like to be far away right now, frolicking on the shores of a distant land?  Yeah, me too.  I'm excited because of the holiday today, to be wearing both orange and green, and for a chance to use the grossly underrated word, "frolicking".  Triple points, eh?


In anticipation of tonight's festivities, I thought I'd share a Proper Method For Making a Black and Tan (also called a "Blacksmith" or "Light and Bitter"), via YumSugar.  This is the American way of making the drink, and in fact, I learned today that a B&T is not a very popular drink in Ireland due to the infamous history behind the name.





Have a marvelous evening, everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...